A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Meat

Look, I would never be so presumptuous as to put up a burger recipe because I know how you all like your own burger. And I ain't stepping on that. I mean, do what you want to your meat, grill it up, fry that shit or put on some of that damn blue cheese thing - I forgot what its called now- on it, though. I'm telling you it's da bomb!!!

But really, is there anything better than a homemade grilled burger? Tonight I grilled burgers for dinner and then watched the finale of American Idol. Nacho Libre was on HBO and that one is fucking hillarious but I watched that already for the upteenth time and didn't think choking on chunk of meat stuff was a good idea. It's that funny, I tell you.

Don't really care which David wins American Idol. But neither one of them would cause me to spend any money on their album.

But the burgers were great. Theres nothing worse than biting into a dry, unappetizing burger. You wont have that problem with this great grilled burger recipe which I shall humbly share with you. If it wasn't that fucking good, I wouldn't have gone through this fucking trouble now, would I? Burgers that come hot off the grill with a delectable juicy texture that makes every bite really enjoyable. Unless you have problems with cows, you can go for other stupid stuff. Like chicken or rabbit or fish. And if you're a vegan, go fuck yourself.

What It Is :-

Ground beef
1 egg, beaten
1 cup bread crumbs, dry
A bit of evaporated milk
A bit of Terayaki marinade
A bit of ground pepper corns
Garlic, minced
Celery, minced

How To :-

You got to preheat the grill on high setting first. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Terayaki marinade, pepper corn cos those other shit won't do, garlic and celery. Mix ingredients with your hands. Form into individual patties. Fuck man, if you don't know how to do them patties, you can also go fuck yourself.

Lightly oil the grill grate. Use olive oil. Grill burger patties for 5 minutes on every side, until well done.

Dress with lettuce, sliced tomatoes and that dam blue cheese thing.

If theres one thing that I know that goes great together, its terayaki marinade sauce and meat. Now, that definitely adds a tasty twist to a burger patty. I swear this ground beef burger recipe will become one of your favorites.

The meat marinates in the gravy while it cooks and is oh, soooooo delicious.

Perfect with one or six big cats.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faster, make one for me! Phweeeeezzz....,pweeety..phweeeez.

Thursday, 22 May, 2008  
Blogger irryyyyy said...

make it two, please?

=)))))))))

Thursday, 22 May, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

mel : no.

irry : no.

Friday, 23 May, 2008  
Blogger bastard united said...

6 big cats enuff har??

Friday, 23 May, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

bastard : okay. 16 then.

Monday, 26 May, 2008  
Blogger CreativeBitchin said...

i want burger. to compensate. =(

Thursday, 29 May, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home