A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

First Time

I have woken in many a strange place before, mostly after subjecting myself to copious amount of them amber coloured juice and et cetera. Sometimes I was alone but I also remember waking up next to men and women of various sexual orientation. I remember the park benches, once or twice at the bus stop, a few times in the car parking lot, outside the gate of my house and in strange rooms with one or two beautiful woman. Sometimes.

This morning, today, the twenty eight of May, in the year of our Lord two thousand and eight at 9:34am, for the very first time, I woke up in a pub.

That is all.

And to you. You! Yes, you - I appologise.

Hahahhahahhhahaaaaaaa!!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u did not!!!!! haha.
those ppl are so kind to leave u there for the nite.

Wednesday, 28 May, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

irry : it was messy. complicated.

Wednesday, 28 May, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoi! No photos?

I'm curious, but if you were that drunk what was the damage on the beer count? I know you can hold your beer, man. But I also know it takes more than 36 to floor you.

so?

You coming to KK anytime soon?

Thursday, 29 May, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you wake up finding Aki next to you? Or Baki hugging you? Welcome to the club...fuck lah...

Thursday, 29 May, 2008  
Blogger bastard united said...

hahahahhhahhahhaa...at the pub...that's a first from you kanid...

Thursday, 29 May, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

denis kk : ging, teruk siya bah. i dont know how much i drank. Not going so soon, ging. Kotobian tadau tgazo do keamatan, ging!

langkau : errr..not aki but someone of the female persuasion and she was equally drunk. that was very unbecoming of me lah.

bastard : shit bro...never thought it ever come to that man. damn!

Thursday, 29 May, 2008  
Blogger CreativeBitchin said...

so unimpressed. =____="

Thursday, 29 May, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went there last night and managed to get the stories in place. Oh, boy. You and the gang were all drunk lah that night. Miss BarLady said you all had like 10 bottles of tuak.

And guess what, she even keeps a record of who drinks the most beers in Ruai without falling asleep. Yours is #21 before dozing off. So, say bye-bye to beer #36 lah, kanid! No longer that young anymore (but you're still in the top 3 in Ruai lah).

Friday, 30 May, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

creative bitch : yes. i am also unimpressed with you. hhahahaa.

langkau : 21??? just 21?? damn, it! im really losing it. but i think dennis there is stretching the no's a bit too far. 36 will kill a dog, kanid.

looks like this pre gawai training session is not working well.

Friday, 30 May, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I heard through the grapevine that a certain someone was at the scene of crime with you. Pray tell, who is the person.

CSI

Friday, 30 May, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

csi : there were many there that night. how can i possibly remember everyone. i was also very drunk. very.

Wednesday, 04 June, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home