A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Butt Farked

Just when I thought things wouldn't get any worse, shit had to happen. I'm talking about Anwar butt fucking this towering 23 year old dude. Or so the dude claims. Never mind that we're all fucked by the rising price of fuel and just about every other thing. Read the other day, shit is so bad, poor folks are resorting to diluting condensed milk, rock sugar, coffee and tea to feed their babies. That's here in fucking Malaysia, man. Shit is that bad.

Don't really care if he did butt fuck the dude or not. Not a big fan of the man but I sure hope he gets to clear this shit before they get his ass locked up again. Maybe he should just take on the dude's dare and swear on the Holy Book and say he's all good and straight. This one fucking stinks to high heaven, man.

And then there's the one on the statutory declaration after statutory declaration about that Mongolian lady who blew. I mean - who got blown to pieces. C4 and shit. It seems the poor lady had to disappear because she knew too much. Some shoddy submarine deal or something. Apparently, she was in the thick of the deal and didn't get paid enough and shit. News has it she got played and was about to tell all. And then the bitch fight between Anwar and the Second Man with waves of conspiracy theories about who gave the 'go' on the Mongolian lady, the subs and MiGs intertwined with some butt fucking activities on both sides.

Ohhhhh, lets not forget the Lingam video, man. It seems, the judiciary's gone to the fucking dumps and so are the Five Oh's. It seems one of the three statutory declarations made our top Five Oh dude in that Mongolian job. So even the law's fucked, man. Crime continue to rise and there's still no stopping blatant corruption everyfuckingwhere.

I don't know, man. Its bad. Its no wonder folks are now taking to the streets.

Looks to me like this country's heading straight to the fucking dumps, man. Personally, I'm getting tired with all this bull shit. But someone got to be blamed for all this. And I'm blaming that doctor they sent to space. This whole shit started with him. It's his fault we're all fucked. Don't ask why but it just makes me feel better. Just because. Tell you what, if you have the moolah right now, you should just take that flight out to Os-Tolia or something. Live there and never come back. Better elsewhere than here.

We're all fucked, I tell you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahaha...Os-Tolia...that's great, man! BTW, why do you say there's something wrong with our country?

Tuesday, 08 July, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

langkau : damn it, lah. there isn't???

Wednesday, 09 July, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know where Os-Tolia is. Does Air Asia fly there?

Friday, 11 July, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home