A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Picture Story V

That thing in the inside of a flower

My kerosene lamp

Burning wood

Woodfire

Green harmless snake

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your photos seem to be symbolic, dealing with fire. First it was rosy (with the white flower), then the lamp didn't light. And then, the fire came. Lots of fire. Too much. Then, there were firewood. Does this have anything to do with your lepo?

The snake's is called Oriental Whip Snake or Ahaetulla prasina.

Monday, 12 May, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

langkau : yes!!! kanid, you is the only one who can read me lah.

Monday, 12 May, 2008  
Blogger bastard united said...

loves the fire pic. seems like that your getting the hang of using ur new toy...awesome...

Monday, 12 May, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

bastard : im getting there kanid. im getting there.

Tuesday, 13 May, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home