A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Pissttt

I am about to relate to you an embarrassing tale involving me and public pissing. Yeah, that's right, I have absolutely no fucking personal dignity. I have no shame. None. Especially when I'm not sober. And especially after 13 big cats. I really have no shame.

And that's a good thing because today's tale feature all the hallmarks of humiliation which is public nudity, urine and me, a hapless 27 year old insignificant bastard. Last night was one of those nights when I felt 27 and you know that one need to be of legal age to consume that much of beer and still be able to drive.

So I left Ruai just before midnight last night, told the lovely bar ladyboss to put everything I had on my tab and staggered out before she had even time to question me on my other unpaid bills. I think I had more than 13 big cats. Nevermind. So just as I was about to reach my ride, I suddenly had to fucking piss. In a very, very big way.

In hindsight, the best course of action would have been to piss in Ruai's toilet and relieve the pressure before leaving. Like everyone else and like I always do when I'm not drunk. But nooooooo...

Stupidity prevailed last night and since I was already out I decided not to walk back into Ruai although the very pressing urge to piss was there. Scanning the car park and the general area I found I was alone. At least thats what I thought. I walked to the front of this small red car parked under a tree. The parking lots around Ruai are not properly lighted and it was definitely a good spot. I was just about to let go but valiantly tried not to sully myself.

Those of you who drinks with me understand the very pressing nature of my situation. You see, I have the smallest bladder in Christendom, errrr...No. Bolehdom. And it was fucking full. Very, very full. Also, when under such pressure, my ability to think fades into just one thought - I NEED TO FUCKING PISS.

So under the tree it was. Right in front of this small red car parked next to mine. I fumbled with my jeans zipper and just before I slugged ol' faithful out to see the dark of night, it fucking decided to spill. Needless to say, my jeans got wet. But I let it go. Swinging it left and right and left again and it felt so good. I mean, I felt good. My piss was everywhere.

After I was done I tucked o'l faithful back, zipped up and stumbled to my ride. And just as I was about to open my ride's door, I overheard giggling. I turned and to my horror, two ladies were in the small red car. One of them stuck her head out looking towards the general direction of my wet crotch and I was like,

"Sweet....Mother...Of...God!!!"

She smiled and said, "You, sir, need to work on your aim or...maybe its just your...thing". And she pointed.

I hate being caught in a fix like this and what I hate most is being unable to say anything sensible such as I was. I wanted to say something. Something stupid to save my ass. A come back line or something. Anything. But I was beyond uttering any words.

I quickly got in and actually could hear them laughing as I drove away.

Sheeeeeeettttttt!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That one's alright, knowing that you prefer pissing outside anyways. A couple of months back, I pissed on the wall by the car park outside D'Baruk because I didn't know where their toilet was. While I was happily pissing away, the car right behind me started its engine and the lights were turned on. I was in their full view and the girls inside the car were all laughing. I was speechless. I think girls have that tendency to lurk from inside their cars, only waiting to pounce on us victims once we commit the act of stupidity. Either that or Mummy Nature has a weird sense of humor.

Wednesday, 07 May, 2008  
Blogger bastard united said...

hahahhaa...hahahahaha...
hahahahaha....hahahahaha....
I just can't stop laughing la kanid...maybe, you should learn to aim kanid...just maybe...



p/s : im still working on how to get my arse there on company's expense, will update you,aite...

Wednesday, 07 May, 2008  
Blogger irryyyyy said...

omgomgomg.
ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha!!!!

Wednesday, 07 May, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

langkau : i think there are just women out there with twisted minds. someone told me that they actually enjoy watching.


bastard : get that ticket and fly bro

irry : not funny

Wednesday, 07 May, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Swinging it left and right and left again"

Are you really sure ol'faithful is that long?

Ye Olde Dicky

Thursday, 08 May, 2008  
Blogger CreativeBitchin said...

little D always seems to have a little prob with aiming post-drinking aye?

HALLMARK OF OLD AGEEEEEEEEE!

Friday, 09 May, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

anon : okay, maybe not that long.

bitch : hahha. yeah, them beer. them is bad for me. them makes me weak.

Saturday, 10 May, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home