A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Beautiful Dam

Let me ask you this - Can a dam be beautiful?

Well, apparently yes, it can. At least that's according to this certain person I read in the paper this morning. On the front page. He was commenting on the states huge dam which apparently will be up and running a couple of years from now. The Singapore size reservoir will not only produce and transmit mega watt-ness power state side but also to the west.

We also can be proud of this beautiful man made marvel because it stands now as the second highest rockfill dam in the world next to that one somewhere in China. China, on the other hand has many, many more beautiful dams.

And the same person happily added...but ours will be the most beautiful dam EVAAAA!!!

How about that?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A dam can be intersting, awesome, mind boggling even.

Mischa Barton IS beautiful.

Wednesday, 30 April, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe if they decorate it with gay trinklets and twinkling lights and maybe balloons. Throw in some amazing firework display at 8:00pm every Wednesday night and maybe, just maybe it could be beautiful. Damn, bro! This dam could well be on its way to become a tourist attraction thing.

Wan Anyie Ding Wan, JKKK Komuniti Sungai Asap

Friday, 02 May, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fucking post new entry can?
it's a week aldy.

Tuesday, 06 May, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that the bengoh Dam?

Tuesday, 06 May, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home