A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Long


Long_Semado might not be heaven,
but it must be on its way,
where the eagles in the tall trees,
in the highlands seem to say.
Come to where the cool streams are,
flowing smoothly,
that gives the fish a place to play.
Long Semado might not be heaven,
but it must be on the way.

There's a subtle beauty about the mountains...
Hairy ferns growing on the hills...
Open valley and it's charm...
Golden fields of rice...
Early calves mooing...
Country kids competeing in the mud...

And oh yes, I've been there.
I am from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home