A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Ooohhh Haaaa!!!

Behold, it's the middle of the year already. That was fast wasn't it? Gawai is upon us again so here's to you and you and you.

Ooooohhhh Haaaaaaaa!!!!!

Ni petara Ala Taala, petara aki ini...

Kami ngangau, kami nesau, ngasoh ngabang, ngasoh ngundang berserimbai ba Ari Gawai tu...

Taja pia, anang datai puang,

Di pekat mai ai tuak ngasoh bagak,

Mai Stella kena muka licha,

Mai Heineken kena ngubat sida ke tabin,

Tang anang mai Stout laban ngasoh gaut,

Chap Kenyalang keno ko orang ngasoh butang,

Chap Tebu mantai ke pemeli diri empu,

Chap Ikan ngasoh ati gidan.

Ooooooohhhh Haaaaaaaa!!! Ooooooooohh Haaaaaa!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cap kenyalang nya meh ke manah, chak! I was in Awik during gawai where all kinds of alcohol flow within the longhouse starting on the 30th. By the 2nd, I had enough. 'Escaped' to Kuching in the morning while our relatives were sleeping from intoxication. ooohhh haaa indeed!

Tuesday, 05 June, 2007  
Blogger bastard united said...

Happy Gawai Kanid...Sorry cud not meet u the other day. Time was not on our side...

Tuesday, 05 June, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

langkau fiction : you actually had 'enough'??? very disturbing.

bastard united : kanid, no problemo. had a good time with the crew tho. i shall not venture up that stupid mountain ever again.

Tuesday, 05 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home