A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Burger

Legend has it that in the awesome country (food only) of Bolehland, that a certain race are especially gifted in one area.

And that would be the creation of meat patties fried over a hot plate, a meat patty that does not hide the incredibly delicious filth that is fat and liver and lungs and whatnot in a burger, unlike the antics of McCapitalism.

And they are about the country, reaching out their wares to the underground population as a commune, that preaches against the foul deeds of the Yankee meat invasion.

Ramly burger.

Fuck MacDee's!!!

Thank You, Enche Ramly Moknin.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing beats a homegrown shit, bro. Naddddda!

Tuesday, 05 June, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

enche martj : ramly burger special rocks!!!

Wednesday, 06 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats the difference between Olivia Newton John and Liverpool?

Wednesday, 06 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely have to know where to get this. I'd had enuf McCapitalism burgers in the US the A!
Cheers*

Wednesday, 06 June, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

trish : i really dont know.

irry : i know only one woman who goes by this name irry and if this is you, when did you arrive? wanna play?

try that stall on wayang street. near patience restaurant. but you can get this at any burger stall here.

Wednesday, 06 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Olivia Newton John did not get fucked in 'Grease'. Get it? Greece? Muahhhahhahah!

Sorry babe, I just had to do that.

Thursday, 07 June, 2007  
Blogger bastard united said...

hehehehe...kudos to trish..kanid, "thats in ur ass" in other words laa..

btw, Im hungry now....

Thursday, 07 June, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

trish : thank you. thank you so much.

bastard united : i shall refrain from taking the defensive stance and submit to all this.

Thursday, 07 June, 2007  
Blogger bastard united said...

Wise decision kanid...very wise...hehehhehe...

Thursday, 07 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah!
I'm pretty sure there's no other Irry for the time being =)
Im home for summer hols!..came back about 2 weeks ago and *ding dong* thought of u out of no where and guess wad, I STILL have ur number and thats how I got here.
i haven seen u in yearsssssssssss gosh. buzz me when ur free!!
will be going back to the States early July.
Btw, Im serious about the Ramly burger thingy..take me there take me there take me there!! I had been looking for very local burgers!
A drink in addition would be a bonus ^_____^

Sunday, 10 June, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

i shall take you...all of you. every inch of you.

this week end would be sweet. but pweeeeeeeeeeetttttyyyy pleasssseeeee...call me.

Monday, 11 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home