A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Jauhar, Temasek, Batam and Koh Samui

(The Man and his Big Cat enjoying being a vegan)
I'm tired. Very tired. I've been away too long. Business and pleasure all rolled into one. Shit!!!There I go again.

Roll...roll...roll...roll...rolling...rolls...roller...rollies.

Oh, for the rest of you and if you're asking how last year went, I have to say that it did fuck all. So there. But really, its good to be back to familiar crap after all that. The minute I hit home last night, I stashed my stuff somewhere in my room and quickly hit the shower. Had a Tiger and was knocked out on the sofa. I woke up to find a half empty can and the TV still on this morning.
(The usual suspects, all good and happy)
I found Jauhar was good to me this time and so was Temasek. Batam Island made me happy but I was happier in good ol' Koh Samui.

Many thanks to Jas for making this round a memorable one. I'm sure the rest of the crew agrees. I shall hold each memories, the good, the bad and especially the fucking ugly very close to my brown arse and inviolate. I say, lets do this shit one more time boys.

Before I left the brathas last night, I was made to swear to secrecy.

And so just to remind myself, I shall not in any way whatsoever make any references to the time on that small little island off the coast of Temasek, when we tried to integrate culturally with our Indonesian sistas and how we laughed and found out later that whatever transpired thereafter did not have a hint of anything cultural about it. Were we not sweaty and sticky later?

As promised I shall not put up any photos or write about the road trip we had nor tell anyone how fucking pissed we were at this beach resort some where up north of the Isthmus of Kra. Rest assured that we were not even there.

I shall not, on the pain of death, reveal to anyone how we became strict vegetarians and celebrated God's magnificent handy work by consuming huge amounts of herbs so much so I think I was at some point wrecked with flashbacks of happier times of which many I don't want to remember. Like this one time at this pub about a year ago...nevermind. I have to confess, I have never ever had so much varieties of vegetables prepared in so many interesting ways for so very long.

I shall also refrain from informing or divulge any details to anyone about the nice Thai ladies who were constantly by our side and who were helping us in our daily activities like cooking, washing and other very domestic chores. I acknowledge that these are just figments of my imagination. But really boys, I swear I can't, for the life of me, remember any of their names now. Raj, you were right and I shall not make any derogatory remarks about these nice Thai ladies ever again. Imagined or otherwise.

There. Now that I got that out of the way, I shall now sleep in peace. But really bratahs, I had fun doing absolutely legal things and was always in bed alone and before midnight every night. I owe you guys one. Just be here in July.

And to you and you and you, I'm sorry I didn't tell earlier. You know how it is. I work better on impulse.

2 Comments:

Blogger bastard united said...

one word "WILD"...describes the whole thing.....

that's all folks....

Monday, 15 January, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

bastard united : i feel dirty, rotten and despicable. i feel the need to repent.

Monday, 15 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home