A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Brathas

The drinking for the past few nights have been quite heavy. Thanks to the annual pilgrimage of buddies from far and wide who are back for the holidays.

I'm all geared up to meet and play.

It's the time of the year when ol skool brathas converge and tell stories of conquest and battles in the fields. It's the time of the year when brathas join ranks with the rest and get foolishly drunk.

It's always good to have the brathas back.

I noticed that for every year we get together around this time, there is some change in most of us. Two good buddies had finally decided to settle down while the rest are happily maintaining the status quo of being single. One of the bratha is divorced while yet another found Jesus. One decided to nip his willy's fore skin a few months ago and said it helped.

How that helped, I didn't ask.

But one thing we all agreed on is that age has changed us all. It had changed our perspective as far as our views about life was concerned. Gone are the days when we drink and play and tell the world to fuck all. We're more careful now.

Not so much has changed in the drinking department though and we're still going on strong there but we don't abuse it as we used to. We just enjoy it these days. The herb is still an integral part of our play time but only taken in moderation and celebration of God's wonderful creation.

And when the brathas meet yet again later tonight, the beer shall flow forth like springs from the sea and we shall tread in the recesses of the deep.

Whatever that means.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We shall indeed tread in the recesses of the very very very deep for the next few nights bro. We shall not fail.

Sunday, 24 December, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouting out to you from down under bro. We will do this again soon!

Saturday, 03 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home