A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Fake Freak

This rant is brought to you
From deep within my soul
It's been harboured long enough
Needs to fulfill a goal
Certain times I hear you
Other times ignored
Either way you think about it
Messages do get stored
Some within the brain
Others lodged in my throat
Today I shall expel both
Because you're a damn bitch
This poem has a flip side
I'm only talking to shadows
Evil bastards that dance at night
While eating charred meat
Now within reality's eye
Person responding will be
Just a silly fake freak
Who happens to be me...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sayang, thanks for putting me up there. But I don't seem to understand the message. ;)

Friday, 20 October, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

trish : dont lah you perasan. you need to lose a bit of weight to be near like her. and when the heck am i going to get the stupid t shirt???

Friday, 20 October, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You claim to be my best buddy but how come I never knew about this one bro? How come? You're really a silly fake freak as you put it!

Friday, 20 October, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sapa empuan tok pok? macam aku kenal ajak tok eh. empuan pub kah?

ahmad

Saturday, 21 October, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

martin j : im a silly fake freak, remember?

ahmad : empuan dangdut, pok.

Saturday, 21 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home