A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

1 Night


I was at a watering hole the other day with a good female companion when she abruptly changed the subject of conversation and asked what's so great about one night stands. Obviously, this dear friend has not taken that walk on the road less travelled. I swear she's the nice type. I couldn't give her a definite answer to this for the very reason that I don't know if its anything but great.

I have been there. The unfamiliar room, the unfamiliar smell, the anxiety, the what ifs. Eventually, the guilt. Call me old fashioned but yes, guilt is something that I remember vaguely that came with it later.

But it's the game that makes us all tick. The sheer excitement of being pulled into something lustful. Something so 'unnatural', something fast. Picture this - you have been eyeing this woman for some time. Both of you have been exchanging subtle glances to each other. A humble ingredient for a twisted but noble purpose. She walks up to you finally, flashes you that smile and ask if you're good afterwards. I don't need to get into details of the conventions, but a reasonable man should be able to tell if the said willing and consenting adult woman is legit.

Then there's the quiet walk to the ride. The small talk in the ride, and then her place. The act later is nothing short of being passionate. It always is. And then you leave. There is no goodbyes. The excitement is blissful after the act. It stays for a while. Then guilt creeps in.

That's just about how great it is. I think.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear I recognise those legs.

Thursday, 19 October, 2006  
Blogger bastard united said...

ahhhh...the guilt that creeps in after a one nighty....well, i dun care if the sex was good....

Thursday, 19 October, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

dix : ok. now youre freaking me out. how do you know cos i dont even remember.

bastard united : the sex is always good, isnt it?

Thursday, 19 October, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question - Would you still give in to this despicable act? Now?

Ivana

Thursday, 19 October, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know those legs. PL rite? Rite?

Thursday, 19 October, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

ivana : i will not!!! i was young then.

jack tj : no. no....but just because youre curious i let you out on her identity. her name is countess de monroe III. and who the fuck is PL?

Thursday, 19 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home