A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Little Voices


I knew it.

I knew it couldn't last. My hanging out and relaxing while waiting for something to happen is gradually turning into boredom. I knew my masochistic hankering for personal turmoil would catch up with me sooner rather than later. At least that's what it seems like from where I'm sitting. I feel like doing something, anything that is rash and potentially pain inducing. Just because.

It seems that I have a pretty restless streak.

Except unlike all the other previous cycles, I know I've seen this picture before. It's kinda like watching a rerun of an old TV show. You've watched it before, but this time you notice things like plot holes and continuity screw-ups and the mike boom briefly appearing on one corner of the screen for a split second.

And so, with some relief I can safely say,"Man, I'm not surprised". Despite what that annoying little voice in my brain is saying, this is not a disaster nor is it a self inflicted problem. It's just like that. It happens by itself, like rain.

Don't you just hate that little voice ? The negative one that always, always puts you down. Don't you wish you could tie whatever demon that is to a chair and put duct tape all over its face?

Oh no. That phone is ringing again...

3 Comments:

Blogger bastard united said...

bruddah,
those lil voices in ur head, are scaring me man.....

Wednesday, 18 October, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what's that jacket in the picture called again? Damn it.. its at the tip of my tongue.. .aaarrrrrrrgggghhhhh!

Wednesday, 18 October, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

bastard united : these little voices...they sometimes get me into trouble. one is telling me to...nevermind.

anon : a straight jacket?

Wednesday, 18 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home