A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Depression Fatigue Pain

Depression...Fatigue...Pain...
Agression...Frustration...Anger
All these unwanted sensations...
Hurting, Burning, Tearing.
My heart
Alone, Cold and Fearing...
Why won't you let me sleep...let me rest, let me forget.
Eradicate, Eliminate, Destroy
all my regrets...
These memories inside - reside in the corner of my mind.
Resisting, Repeating, Insisting
Refusing to be denied its recognition of its position in my
...Delusion, Confusion, Frustration...
Ahhhh...if only to close my eyes and let time fly by...
Because these dream's driving me insane.
Unfocused, Unclear, Out of control...
My world spinning, spinning, spinning...
My sanity flying through the door...
My reason, my logic...tragic
Like fine sands running through my hands.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bro, is that Mikey? It looks like Mikey's room.

Wednesday, 18 October, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deep brother. Very deep. You just described me, bro. Thats me right there. Peace.

Wednesday, 18 October, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

jt : sorry bro, it aint mikey and it definitely aint mikey's room either. but it does look like him from this angle.

anon : peace.

Thursday, 19 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home