A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Your'e Beautiful


If there's a face I want to see...
So beautiful, so true...
One smile that makes a difference...
To everything I do...
If there's a touch I long to feel...
One voice I long to hear...
Whenever I am happy...
or just needing someone near...
If there's one joy...one love
For which I never want to part...
It's you, my very special you...
My fantasy, my world, my heart...

Damn, it!!! They got the Tiger sitting on a heineken!!!.

7 Comments:

Blogger bastard united said...

somebody is missin someone...he he he...
uuuoohh...btw, the pizza looks tempting wif the beer sial...
im off to the pub...barmen....

p/s : dude, how the hell u come up wif this stuff..is there a book or somethin somethin...coz man, if its from ur head, im impressed....

Tuesday, 10 October, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

bastard united : im missin my tiger... and they got that one sitting on a friggin heineken, bro. that aint right!!!

i have a book of nice poems and i simply whip it out and put them in here. or sometimes i just walk to hallmark and buy a card and copy the nice words in here. i have no creativity in me.

Tuesday, 10 October, 2006  
Blogger bastard united said...

i smell sarcasm.....he he he...
yes i admit, u are creative...unlike me, i need alcohol for creativity....im such a loser...

Tuesday, 10 October, 2006  
Blogger sour milk said...

bastard united: yer funny, I like that. And I can hear you laughin when you go he he he... How come you don't leave me comments on me blog? Not fair...

Demented: Buy me one of those cards so I can write you something for X'mas.

Wednesday, 11 October, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

sourmilk : ermmm...are you suggesting that i buy a card of my liking and post it to you so you can return the same to me??? thats like resting my mug of Tiger on a heineken coaster!!! that aint right!!!

im kidding...im kidding...hahaha

Wednesday, 11 October, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sayang, what do I have to do to make you write something nice like this for me? But as promised I have this stupid shirt from Korea for you. You'll get it when I get to Kch next.

Seoul was the most painful two months of my life. Too cold. I've been keeping myself warm by reading you. :)

Thursday, 12 October, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

trish : thanks. i owe you one.

Thursday, 12 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home