A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Uh-huh

Some days are just fucking plain annoying. And with the haze and shit, it isn't going to be any better. I've cancelled most outdoor plans for the weekend and maybe compensate that with a movie or something tomorrow. I watched 'Click' this afternoon. For the second time this week. I was literally dragged by the feet and because I am such a sucker when it comes to pleasing, I reluctantly went. I slept through the whole show.

Today was one of those annoying days. I shudder at the thought of this continuing till late tonight. I might be able to suppress it by visiting 'my place' but I did quite a few last night I don't think it would be wise to indulge too much tonight. Maybe I'll just go and I'll try to stop at my 8th.

While I was driving out of the building after the show, my female companion remarked, 'Is there really such a thing as happily everafter?' Okay...guys, if a woman start talking like this, it is not good. You would see little red flags popping everywhere. And this calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology that will not lead to her stalking you or her continuing that line of questioning. I nodded and said, 'Uh-huh'.

She knew better not to continue.

5 Comments:

Blogger CreativeBitchin said...

i'm sorry i can't ease your no-sex woes LOL. interesting readers you get though.

heh.

we should go for a sappy movie someday.

it'd be fun.

Saturday, 19 August, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

chienne : we'll go as long as you don't bite.

Sunday, 20 August, 2006  
Blogger CreativeBitchin said...

*sweet smile*

me? bite? never!

Sunday, 20 August, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure hope you had fun. :->

Sunday, 20 August, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

ladyinthetub : i most certainly did

Monday, 21 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home