A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blankness

This 'clutter' in my head would be an understatement in describing the state of my mind right now. I feel like a zombie. Walking dead or some shit like that. This feeling is engulfing and nothing seems to go right anymore. Too many things, too many thoughts with none really concrete.

And the CD player thingy keeps playing the same song in a loop. And my mind keeps yearning for more of it. No, not once, twice but twenty three times. The same song, the same tune.

I woke up this morning with absolute blankness. Which was good.

But no sooner did I get up from bed, so many unwanted things rushed in, tiring my mind.

And I've forgotten to say my morning prayers. I do like to begin my day at peace with the Big G.

And too much shit rushing in too early in the day almost always ruins what could be a fairly good day for me. It makes me cranky. But its okay. Even if these stuff crashes my mind, it is still my shit. I entertained these thoughts. Thoughts which were better left...errrr...un-thought.

I would like to wake up with nothing in my head every morning.

And right now I need to get rid of this clutter. There is a need to sweep the floor up there...

Sweeeeeeeep...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i listened to the same song, for days. until it gets to the point that i get headache when i listen to it again. that's the point i tell myself, it's enough. let it go. LOL

-anon

Wednesday, 20 May, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home