A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Picture Story VIII

Chained seat

Incense

Dragons on the roof

Open door

Odd one out

Home

3 Comments:

Blogger Floyd said...

hey man...

u got some nice shot there...

photo editing will makes those shot fabulous man.

Wednesday, 27 August, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

floyd : yeah bro. just didnt have time to do them touch ups.

Thursday, 28 August, 2008  
Blogger CreativeBitchin said...

eh i have a picture of moi standing in front of those same temple doors hehe.

Monday, 13 October, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home