A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Older


And so its that day of the year again. Another year older.

I really resent this day with the intensity of the sun. I don't mean I hate the very day I was born but of course on some days I really wish I was not. And yes, I sometimes do agree with my momma when she should have just fed me to the fish when I was born. But you see, its those people who creeps from behind and jump on me while screaming their lungs out just so I am reminded of the day that really fucks my mind up.

And having so many young pre adults and juveniles as cousins who actually keep tabs on the dates of every cousins and uncles and aunts and grand uncles and grand aunts birthdays doesn't really help.

But honestly, I feel like I am twenty two still. I think what I hate most is that I am creeping up on forty.

I was alright with having this day as long as I was on the right side of the number. I keep feeling I'm on the wrong side of mine. Why the fuck is that?

Fifty is the age that really freaks me out. I was fine with turning thirty. It was not a big deal and I never understood why some had issues with turning thirty or forty. I think I will probably like forty but when I turn fifty I will be turning fifty kicking and screaming.

Maybe I will warm up to the idea over the next couple of years but as of right now I don't like it.

Suddenly I feel friggin' old. Shit!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday. i wish i could write something happier but my face is peeling and i'm feeling extremely stupid for listening to the doc that the brown cream will eventually makes my skin looks smoother. i tried to tell everyone i have sun burnt, which i hope it looks like one, cos i never had one and dunno how it looks like. shit, i hate this.
again... u have a great birthday, alright. u have great skin. so be happy at least.

-anon

Monday, 31 March, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's do something at your new lepo. I get the cats, the head and the whatever, and do Lun stuff there lah.

Monday, 31 March, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

anon : no. you have greater skin.

langkau : will have to check on the alignment of the moon first.

Tuesday, 01 April, 2008  
Blogger Arth Akal said...

Happy B'day!
C'mon, kanid. It's just a number. We all know you're still 22 and that i am much older than you are ;)

cheers

Wednesday, 02 April, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home