A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Calm And Peace

I was at the beach two weeks ago and that was necessary. It has been a long time since I took time off from this mindless slaving for my monolith slave drivers.

It was good.

But it was the jungle trail nearby that made my day. Yes, I did Mount Gading for the second time.

I love the waterfalls and lovely wild flowers, and the fragrant breath of lianas, vines and stangler figs.

The trail has strung along it, as upon a thread of silk - opalescent dawns and saffron sunsets. It has given me blessed release from care and worry and the troubled thinking of our fucked up modern life style - well, at least thats how some of us perceive life to be. It has been a return to the calm and the peaceful.

Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and be numbs my brain, I seek relief in the trees, the quiet...the jungle.

...and then by the beach just before sunset, when I hear the cicadas wailing to the yellow dusk, my cares fall from me.

I am happy again if not but for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home