A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tabako No Flavour


Saigo no kisu
wa tabako no flavour ga shita
Nigakute setsunai kaori
Ashita no imagoro ni wa
Anata wa doko ni irundarou
Dare wo omotterundarou

Tachidomaru jikan ga
Ugoki dasouto shiteru
Wasureta kunai kotobakari
Ashita no imagoro niwa
Watashi wa kitto naiteru
Anatawo omotterundarou

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are trying very hard kemo sabe. This one doesnt even make sense.

Tuesday, 05 February, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

anon : yes. i try very hard. im glad you noticed.

Monday, 11 February, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home