A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

This, That and Picture Story II

It turned out to be yet another beautiful day. I was at church this morning which is expected of a good Christian boy such as myself. The sermon on 'Hope' was timely considering today is the the very first Sunday of the year if that is of any significance at all. But it's actually not. It's just another Sunday.

I was supposed to attend this three day marathon birthday bash which was to start last night but due to Friday's mega drinking episode and what resulted as a super nova mega-ness throbbing headache coupled with a wild and uncontrollable bowel activity the morning after, I decided it was best not to go. I cannot even begin to describe the mess in the toilet bowl this morning because it was just...disturbing. And the smell...urgghh.

But late last night, a friend from the legal fratenity called and announced a serious emergency. It seemed that my presence was greatly missed at this homie's farewell party. For the life of me, I have completely forgotten about the invitation and told the person to extend my apology to the host while informing her of my predicament. She didn't sound too happy but hung up all the same. But minutes later, she called again and said she and a crew was in her car and outside the gate of my house!!!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!!

People just don't take me seriously anymore.

I went outside and found two of them standing in the drizzle, obviously tipsy, explaining why I just had to be there and that the host was in 'very deep, deep, deep sadness' all because yours truly wasn't at his party. And that they were equiped and ready to make a scene if I didn't go. Oh, I tell you, I have never felt so important and needed. EVARRR!!!

I was not about to wake the neighbours so I went despite my badly abused body. 'Graced' the bloody party and drank a bit. Cheap whiskey and that green liquid thingy. Abyss...something. Was too zoned out of my mind later. I left early.

Time check - It's 2337hrs. I just got back from an aunts house. It is her birthday today and I had a few glasses of wine. I went with the wine because whatever I had from last night is still in me. But I feel good inside now. Warm and fuzzy. Wine makes me feel like this all the time.

Ok...here's a picture story.

The jungle addidas

Baskets

Kids

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ABYSINTH..or the GREEN FAIRY. :)

Tuesday, 08 January, 2008  
Blogger bastard united said...

oooOOooohhh bro, abysinth la bro...87% of alcohol content...hahahaha...

anyways, ur are an important man wat...tot this was not new to you...

Tuesday, 08 January, 2008  
Blogger Arth Akal said...

What's the moral of the story?? Heehee...

Tuesday, 08 January, 2008  
Blogger Shalina Vadivale said...

Loving all the pics! Keep em comin :)Do u have msn messenger?

Wednesday, 09 January, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

rita : shit...i drank a fairy..that is fucking gay. ooops..i mean queer.

bastard united : that drink is..not right.

arth : moral of story is...do not touch anything which is 'fairy' or queer.

cuukie : yes i have msn. try typing this...deftdan@hotmail.com

Saturday, 12 January, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home