A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Juicy and Spicy


Spicy is fucking sexy.

It is the new black, yo!!!

It's kinky cuisine...

A dash of fire and a pinch of pain
...excites my keen desire
...as a sharp smack on my yearnings
kindles my cravings...

Juices rendered
...from stinging flesh
...flow forth into the feast
through pulsing blushes...

Devoured and sated
...the embers smolder
and the tingling lingers
...prolonging their sweet, stingy and spicy glow

Yes, yes, yes!!!

DO.ME.NOW!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one doesn't rhyme.

Wednesday, 30 January, 2008  
Blogger Arth Akal said...

science has proven that spicy high is similar to the high you get during sex.

chilies for dinner, anyone?

Monday, 04 February, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home