A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

School Days

Can you even believe this shit? I was told by some people at dinner last night that school days are the best days of your life.

I say, bullshit!!!

And I say these people has got to be punched in the throat and kicked in the gonads. If you ask me, the best days of your life are the ones where you sit about doing fuck all and if you feel like doing something you can do it in your own fucking good time.

Not at the behest of some fuckers with a clipboard checking to see if you’re late. Or if you've done your work. Or if you've got any other books in that bag of yours other than your text books and shit like that because I was caught with a few issues of 'Combat' once and I got two lashes across my fucking ass because of that.

I say, fuck all that!!!

I think.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But you've always been the naughty boy in school and have this tendency to (forcibly) drag your fellow students with you. "Confucius say you go to jail, bad boy"

Wednesday, 09 January, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

langkau fiction : correction! i was an active participant. active. not naughty. active.

Wednesday, 09 January, 2008  
Blogger Arth Akal said...

The best days of my life has gotta be when I partied hard, have a helluva good time and not give a fuck about what going on with the world.

*Singing to Bryan Adams - Best days of my life*

Wednesday, 16 January, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home