A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Ano Novo

I am not one to get into the whole New Years resolutions thingy. I have evolved and I'm over that. Too old. I mean, why should we resolve to do things differently just because it’s the first day of a new calendar year? In my mind, that day and today is the first day of the rest of my life and so if you have some bright idea to change the way you do things, fucking do it already.

I was on my way to the saltmine this morning and was asked by no less than 5 concern individual what my new year resolutions were. Told them I was still working on the list I made 27 years ago.

So, nope. No resolutions shitnitz here, no yearly projections on matters that could have been resolved yesterday. Today, and like every other day is no different than the last or the first for that matter. So on the 1st day of this year and the day set aside for everyone to poetically list their resolutions of sorts and all that, I pondered on my themed reflection of my attitude towards this new year which is "WHATEVER". But I shall not mock resolutions for fear of hypocritcally condemning myself to the same shame for this mere act of happenstance.

And just so I can amuse myself and also that it would be politically correct of me, I thought why not.

I shall, this year endeavour to do the following :-

  • Watch more Hikaru Koto
  • Work on my consumption of big cats while thinking of Hikaru Koto

  • 4 Comments:

    Blogger bastard united said...

    can i join you on your quest of consumption of the BIG CATS...

    Thursday, 03 January, 2008  
    Blogger Demented said...

    bastard united : go and o justice to the langkau you brought back first...and then come back for more big cats with me and the boys

    Thursday, 03 January, 2008  
    Blogger Arth Akal said...

    Happy New Year, kanid! May your....

    Hmm......

    Just have fun this year,kays??!!

    There's no need for changes, we're good the way we are now. haha

    Thursday, 03 January, 2008  
    Blogger Demented said...

    arth akal : finally, someone who understands!

    Thursday, 03 January, 2008  

    Post a Comment

    << Home