A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

My World

I like to imagine the world was but a room
and I an inmate in it.
And in it I could sleep day and night
and watch the shadows of the fan's blade tracing
circles on the wall.

If the room was the world
I could stay inside it always,
and I would sit in my chair with my
mind adrift and watch the leaves
as they are blown away.

If that room and the world were
one and the same,
and I could live inside it,
I would drift happy from morning
to night, dreaming dreams of dreams
and watching the light
hovering like flies
on my brain,
shifting and melting
and flowing into
the wall...whatever.

7 Comments:

Blogger nazib said...

are you on drugs? (imitating that scene from transformers).hehe..

Thursday, 12 July, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

nazib : you fucking turncoat!!! how can you not be here with us brosephs???

Thursday, 12 July, 2007  
Blogger nazib said...

i would if i could. two of my colleagues left the dept this month. bad timing. they're sending me to sarawak on the 18th (next wed).damn!

Friday, 13 July, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

Friday, 13 July, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

nazib : ok. buzz me if youre anywhere near my playground. jass and i...it started, bro. the carnage, the 'we'll dine in hell tonight!!!' kind. god help us.

irry : babe...

Friday, 13 July, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhm..i took a similar photo of this room in Phnom Penh. this is the Tuol Sleng prison, no?

Friday, 13 July, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

a very striking resemblance there but no. this is taken in a house converted into a hostel at jalan pedada, sibu. the person who was staying here killed himself.

Friday, 13 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home