A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Good Man

This one is for the good man who stopped and got out of his big ass shiny German ride to give me a push :-

YOU FUCKING KICK ASS TO THE POWER OF 17!!!!!!!!!!!

While driving and cruising at what I vaguely remember was around 70 KM/Hr, my ride suddenly slowed, stalled and then the engine died. In the middle of the road. My phone was dead and I was drunk. No. Tipsy. It was 1:15am and you, Sir, helped me at a time I couldn't help myself.

I know you saw my ol' faithful and thought to yourself, "This guy was duped into buying a junk, plus he probably belongs to the average income earner" (For the record, my lil sis drives my Proton now and it so happened that yesterday we swaped rides because she had to impress some of her friends) But you did not care. You did not judge me. You got out of your big ass shiny German ride in the dead of the morning and you put all that you had into it. You gave me the boost I needed to get enough courage to drive home.

I was so nervous and excited when I finally got moving. I got out of my ride but you already started walking back towards yours. I did not have a chance to thank you properly. I want you to know that not saying "thank you!" is not the way and order of the kanids, and since I will likely never see you again, this is the only way I know how.

So, to the selfless car-pusher, I hope you are reading this. You, Sir, fucking rule.

Sincerely,

Me

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U sure it was not a dream you had? You were "drunk"? For all we know you were pissing at the road side and had a "vision".

Tuesday, 03 July, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, will that change your mind about all the bourgeoisie whom you despise so much?

Wednesday, 04 July, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

anon : yes, i was drunk. cant remember much now. was too super pissed drunk.

langkau ficton : i have since repented. i shall not make degarotary remarks about these privilege ones no more.

Wednesday, 04 July, 2007  
Blogger Arth Akal said...

ahh, good samaritan.

bless the man.

Thursday, 05 July, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh! so that's why u didnt manage to answer my call huh.
btw how can i give u my email add? certainly not publishing it right here :)

Sunday, 08 July, 2007  
Blogger bastard united said...

a toast to the man who helped you...
for the joy, the toy and the glory...

Monday, 09 July, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

irry : why not?

bastard united : yes. for the joy, toy and glory

Wednesday, 11 July, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"for the joy, the toy and for the glory" - This quote is copyrighted by Balangimain, stated immediately after the "Kalau Inggeris Buang Bom Atom" song.

Wednesday, 11 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home