A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Kopi

I skipped lunch today on account of this huge breakfast I had. It was a feast. Breakfast, lunch and three dinners put together. All that courtesy of a side kick who flew in from Perth yesterday.

And so, here I am, with a cup of kopi and left all to myself in my hole, while the rest of the dwarfs are out lunching. And so I decided a poem would be interesting. A poem about kopi.

Kopi, kopi,
Steaming fresh pot of kopi,
Could there be anything better than...
A fresh pot of kopi?

When it's Monday or Wednesday or Friday or a Tuesday morning and...
You're really feeling down and tired and stuff...
Because you think 7:00 am is a reasonable time to wake up
On the weekdays.
A fresh pot of kopi
Is especially good...

Kopi doesn't taste very good
When it's been sitting around for hours,
So I prefer when it's a...
Fresh pot of kopi.

Also I hate it when there's not enough kopi
Left in the pot to fill my cup
Then I have to brew more
And it takes like three minutes
And by the time I get around
To going back to the kopi maker
I've gotten stuck on the phone
And other people have drank
All the kopi I just brewed.

How very rude!!!

But today the stars aligned,
And when I went to the pantry...
to help myself to my second cup
There it was sitting on the heater thingy : Yessss, a fresh pot of kopi!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Arth Akal said...

Although I'm into almost any form of stimulant, one of those few stuff I can't stomach is coffee.
My poor tummy doesn't agree with it.

The same goes to teh tarik and cola, unfortunately.

Sad, right?

Wednesday, 20 June, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

arth : kanid, you definitely need help.

no kopi, no teh, no cola??? how cannnnnnnn???

Thursday, 21 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home