A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Poolside


For lack of better things to post, I decided to put this one up.

While checking my 4 days old mails, I got one with this picture attached depicting chronologically challenged men harmonizing with errrr...other chronologically challenged men. In the pool. A mail sent to me by a friend whose sexual orientation would be deemed unbecoming of a person at least to my conservative standard. But please don't get me wrong. I have nothing against these people. They are alright. Better then religious fanatics anytime. But as long as they keep any sexually inclined thoughts about me to themselves, I'm fine.

His email ended with a gloomy note saying it would be sad to grow old and be dipping in pools of old and fat bearded men.

This is most disturbing.

Enough said.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They all look so happy. Why is that?

Saturday, 21 July, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

carkkent : why shouldn't they?

Monday, 23 July, 2007  
Blogger bastard united said...

That is just nasty man...nasty...

Monday, 23 July, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if only they are 15 years younger, 30 pounds light'er'
^_______^

Wednesday, 25 July, 2007  
Blogger bastard united said...

irry, I am 15 years younger, definately and yes, more than 30 pounds lighter...hehehehe...

Wednesday, 25 July, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:P~
lets hang out in the pool some time then!
this weekend mabbe?heh.

Thursday, 26 July, 2007  
Blogger bastard united said...

come over to semenanjung, no problem wif me...hehehe...bring beers n langkau...hehehe

Thursday, 26 July, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

irry is in new york, kanid.

and irry, dont fall for that 'im 15 years younger' scam cos bastard united is really old, fat and has dirty habits.

Thursday, 26 July, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what exactly does kanid mean???
why is everyone callin everyone kanid.
I once thought it is a very common middle name but seems like its not too right huh.

and Mr. Bastard U, dirteh habits huh..HEHE.

Thursday, 26 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home