A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Vado A Roma


And so after much screw up's on my flight details, thanks to a certain Travel Agency, I'm finally boarding a plane tonight. I hope to get a good seat later though and preferably near the galley where I can have better access to the bar.

The first thing I'll do when I arrive later tomorow morning is to find a good pub. I doubt they'll serve Tiger but I'm well prepared. I'm taking with me a few can's just in case I miss home. I'm thinking Italian ragazza's and the mafia's right now.

Ciao!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Psssttt...say, desidero prego una birra.

Thursday, 02 November, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

please tell me thats 'can i sleep with you tonight'.

Thursday, 02 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Desidero prego una birra if translated from Italian to English means "I wish I pray one beer".. sounds funny but that's it.. Check out babel fish translation everytime someone picks your brain with a foreign language.. Perhaps, you should find out how BEER is pronouned in every major part of this earth.. Makes you "beer" smarter my friend...

Thursday, 02 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, this has shit all to do with anything you've written. but seeing how you're living in sodom, does that mean you're actually living in an ass tunnel thats perpetually being pumped by a 80 feet penis or does it mean that YOUR ass tunnel is perpetually being pumped by a 80 feet penis

Tuesday, 07 November, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

anon : i tried 'one beer, please' and pointed at a heineken. its simpler.

jin : come hither to sodom and lets find out out...lover boy.

Monday, 13 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home