A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Cards

Stage Left.
Act 1. Scene 1.

Enter the hero. Walks to the cashier counter. There's a long queue.

Cashier : That'll be $370.00. Card or cash, sir?

Me : Card.

Hands the cashier his card.

Cashier : Ummmmm...sir, we can't seem to get your card through.

Me : Try this one.

Hands over a different card. The cashier swipes a few times. People in the queue behind him starts grumbling. Cashier returns.

Cashier : I'm sorry, sir. I can't get this one through either.

Me : Cash then.

Reaches for wallet in back pocket and opens to find two miserable $10.00 notes. Looks at cashier. Cashier smiles.

Me : (In a hush voice leaning over to cashier) I'm going to run to the ATM. I'll be back in a bit.
Exits. Stage Right.
Act 1. Scene 2.

Walks to the car and slams the door.

Me : Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fucking hell!!!
-END-
Note to self : Do not max out the fucking cards

2 Comments:

Blogger bastard united said...

that was bad man.....

Thursday, 24 August, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

bastard united : shit sometimes happen.

shit!!! it happens all the time to me.

Thursday, 24 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home