A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pink Gunk

The common toilet on out office floor has a generic-looking soap dispenser. Every once in a while, I've noticed that the cleaning lady gets a little lazy about refilling the soap dispenser. And rather than taking the empty soap thing out of the dispenser and replacing it with a new soap refill, she'll just leave the soap refill down next to the sink for people to use.

And what an unfortunate-looking soap refill it is.

You see, its basically this bag of pink soap with a rubber tube jutting out of the bottom of it. When put in the dispenser the pink bag and the rubber tube are completely hidden from view. When it's just sitting out next to the sink though and not in the dispenser, there's no nondescript little lever or button to push to get soap to come out. Instead, you have to squeeze the rubber tube. It's kind of like having to squeeze a really tiny little dick that shoots pink stuff into your palm.

Seriously, every time I see that little refill sitting all by itself next to a sink, I see a tiny little dick. And every time I've had to sqeeze that rubber tube to get the soap, I've had sexual thoughts...errr...gross sexual thoughts. I've often wondered if other people in the office and our neighbours thinks the same and feels kind of dirty - how's that for irony- whenever they have to wash their hands.

I've never heard anybody else make a comment about it. Out loud, anyway.

But this morning, when I went to take a dump and saw another refill sitting on the edge of the sink, there was a note stuck on it. I don't know if they did this as a joke, recognizing what everybody probably thinks anyway and leaving a note to give people a laugh, in which case, well done whoever you are. Or if they were seriously offended and did this to try to get the cleaning lady to stop leaving refills by the sink instead of replacing them inside the actual dispensers.

Either way, I thought it was fucking funny. The sticky note says - "Ini barang macam peler" (This thing looks like a dick). And I have to agree.

Seriously, should I really have to pump a rubber dick until it spews pink gunk just to be able to wash my hands at work?

My boss just asked me if I was the one who left the note. Apparently it looks like something I'd do.

What the hell was he thinking???

3 Comments:

Anonymous Mikey, kk said...

Ko nih mimang suda krek, ging. Bertaubat lah.

Now I have a phobia with soap dispensers. Thanks.

Saturday, 19 December, 2009  
Blogger bastard united said...

lil dick that squirts pink goo. Dude, that's a BIG RED flag moment...

Tuesday, 22 December, 2009  
Blogger Demented said...

mikey : ya bah.

bastard : yup, big one there kanid.

Tuesday, 22 December, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home