A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chill

The sun rises bright and fresh,
penetrates the windows and wraps its warmth
around my shoulders,
light-shards smile across the floor.

But it's a tease. I know it is...

But these are strange days,
sudden change of weather comes in the night,
windstorms in the afternoon,
morning mists on cold floors that yields to dark clouds and then the drizzle,
While the wind drives chill against my skin.

I want to believe the warm hug is especially for me,
that she's going to stay,
but warm is a fickle lover...
and I know...
...she'll be gone and I'll be cold.