A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Imma Git The Freak On

Time : 1:48am

I used to think I might be just a slight bit off the normal scale from the rest of the world, a bit crazy, just a hair or two away from being what you could call truly sane.

But fuck man! I didn't have a clue...

Because right now I am truly wrapped up in insanity. Its crazy. Wonderful insanity. Ecstatic, vibrant, psychedelic insanity. My world full of bright colors, greens and hot pinks and oranges and velvety reds and turquoises and canary yellows and fuchsias. I hear music. I fucking hear music. Wonderful rocking grooving makes-you-wanna-git-yo-freak-on music, every fucking minute.

I.Am.Fucking.Alive!

I am hyper-sensitive, in the most exquisite way. I am orgasmic.

I have somehow, unwittingly stumbled upon the world's biggest crazy happy pill. Errr...but I don't do chemicals.

A fucking huge heap of herbs it is then!!!

I am drunk. Intoxicated. High. And out of my mind with madness.

And this madness is finger lickin delicious-nous. It is exotic and erotic and powerful. It has consumed my mind and my fucking soul. And especially my sexual organs, like my brain, yo!

I am the monster that Dr. Frankenstein created. He has awakened me and put me on a fucking crazy-ass spell.

Imma his freak!

And the biatch is mine!

Please let this madness never end.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Mikey said...

Let me guess.

Too much of them good herbs, eh?

Word Verification - Clit.

I fucking swear dude!

Saturday, 12 December, 2009  
Blogger by Amani ALive said...

haha

LSD?

Saturday, 12 December, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

err. did someone spike ur tiger? you've been roofie-fied!

Sunday, 13 December, 2009  
Anonymous langkau said...

gila babi

Monday, 14 December, 2009  
Blogger Demented said...

mikey : a little too much.

armani : i dont do chemical

fresh : cant afford tiger for now. been doing stella.

langkau : gila pok

Tuesday, 15 December, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home