A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Monday, December 14, 2009

My Foot

The Good: I had a fun weekend. Went out of town for a feast of terrapin and frog meat. There were lots of other good stuff mainly because the good host is a firm beliver that all good times should not be without heaps of the good stuff, whatever the good stuff maybe.

Nevermind.

But there were lots of good food and lots of good drink and coupled with good company, what can possibly go wrong? Met a friend of my sister, one who's going through a divorce right now, and man was she cute and so funny and laid back and friendly, it was trippy.

The Bad: Klutz that I am, I totally fell while stepping out of my ride most probably because I was a little tipsy. Okay, maybe I was drunk. Landed on the wrong side of my right foot, which is either sprained or perhaps even broken. Either way it hurts like hell to walk. I'm an idiot and in pain.

The Ugly: That would be my foot, which is swollen and sort of purplish in the spot that hurts the most. Fucking great.

Did I mention I can't wait for Yesua's womb evacuation day celebration? That's about the only thing to look forward to this month. And that other day commemorating Prophet Muhammad's, peace be unto Him, journey from Meidna to Mecca. Both days falls on a working day and that means I dont have to be at the sweatshop. Which is good. Otherwise, December is a very depressing month.

And my foot fucking hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home