A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Candle


Were there times when you just didn't want to be seen or to be followed? And all you wanted to do was to fucking disappear quickly and quietly without any drama and all that shit?

And you wanted as much time in the darkness as you possibly could because you know the dark provided cover...

a place to hide...

and most of all, that it provided comfort.

I do sometimes and then I listen to this shit and I feel complete.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How very bizzare and old school. The high pitch do give some comfort tho.

Gene Simmons

Thursday, 15 October, 2009  
Blogger sour milk said...

dude, emo man.

Thursday, 15 October, 2009  
Blogger Demented said...

gene : yes. it is a bizzare song.

sour : yeah. emo. me.

Saturday, 17 October, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE please!

It's been ages.

-anon

Tuesday, 27 October, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home