A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

My Tiger

Its the weekend and I know where I'll be at. I don't know about you but my poison for the past 10 years have been none other than Tiger Beer. It's soothing. It's calming. I just love it. I'm so in love with it, I have dreams about it sometimes. In my darkest hour, it has always helped. Succumb to smoothnessss...

There is no problem
...you can't help me solve
Always consoling me
...my friend...the Tiger

When I'm feeling
...a little melancholy
I can count on you
...to make me happy

There are days
...when I'm a raging bull
Your calming intoxication
...helps me through

When I need
...to find my inner strength
You lift my spirit
...encouraging it to mend

Sure, you may kill me
...in my later years
But, I'd rather be numb
...than to spend my life in tears

Cheers, everybody!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger bastard united said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, 28 August, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

bastard united : dude, ur not one talented man...
i'm still proud of u...

Monday, 28 August, 2006  
Blogger bastard united said...

dude, ur one talented man...im proud of u.....

Tuesday, 29 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home