A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Gramps Beulah Land

31 December 2009

O Beulah land, sweet Beulah land!
As on thy highest mount I stand,
I look away across the sea
Where mansions are prepared for me
And view the shining glory shore
My heaven, my home forever more.

3 Comments:

Blogger Arth Akal said...

my deepest condolence to you and your family, kanid.

Tuesday, 05 January, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

condolence to you.

-anon

Wednesday, 06 January, 2010  
Anonymous langkau said...

i saw him before i left for ba bekalalan 13 days before he passed on.

condolence lah, kanid.

Thursday, 07 January, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home