A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Unbearable Lightness of Being Me

The time tells me its 5:53pm and this is what I did at the office today :

- sorted out the various letters / memos / papers according to size and arranged them in neat piles.

- tapped two pens on the edge of my table to imitate a horse trotting along, then finally going at full gallop. For 20 minutes or thereabout.

- tried to compose a new song mainly about horses at trotting tempo with imaginary horses falling off the table to a sad death hundreds of millimetres below on the floor and with an imaginary funeral at the end for dramatic effect.

The song starts with a long and enchanting "Oooooooowwhhhhhhoooowww..."

- attempted not to move my head while looking out of the window to my right straining my eyeballs in the process. I tried so hard, I had dizzy spells for a few minutes.

- drew dust Jolly Roger on my monitor screen.

- made a call to Kobelco and asked if they sold Caterpillar. I was lucky. The receptionist on the other end was either too stupid to cut me off but I spent a good 15 minutes explaining that I was in dire need of a bulldozer type 150 DMTx-U876, 13 HpT with a swing load of 76.8 degrees to 10 tonnes. I left her my number and she hasn't called back.

- tried to fit a whole box of paper clips into a cigarette box holder and spent ten minutes disentangling the fucking load.

- summoned the power of my boredom to fast-forward into time, but apparently only succeeded in stopping it.

- and yawned 574,689 and a half times

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can only imagine.

Thursday, 10 September, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh WOW, you are such a busy man.

Friday, 11 September, 2009  
Blogger Demented said...

anon 1 : imagine what

anon 2 : i try my best.

Friday, 11 September, 2009  
Anonymous langkau said...

chalie lalu pok! ahahahaha....i like the kobelco and tapping two pens.

Sunday, 13 September, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An idea, next time yer bored:
Try scratching the dandruff off from scalp with yer toes, see which toe does the best job.

Sunday, 20 September, 2009  
Blogger Demented said...

langkau : try it pok. only if youre bored.

anon : that is a superb idea!!!

Wednesday, 23 September, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home