A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Wish

Call me superstitious but I truly believe in the power of wishing. And because I believe strongly in wishes, I have not uttered one for a long time. Not even on my last birthday which was last March, when I turned 24. Simply because, I conform to the idea that one must be extra careful with what one wish for. Just like that song by that American Idol reject. The times when I wished to get lucky with that lady over there doesn't count because that's not a wish. That would be my dick thinking out loud. Very loud sometimes. But I'm talking about seriously thought wishes like, 'I wish for world peace' kind.

Something happened a few nights ago when I got hold of a medical related magazine lying on the table. Picked it up and in one of the sections, a whole page was devoted to selected three wish lists made by cancer patients. This got me to think. I kept wondering what would my three innermost wishes be and after painful hours of meditations and pondering and with a little help from a few big cats, this is what I came up with :-

I wish for happiness for myself and all close to me. For my mom and dad. I think this wish will put an end to their retirement worries and get them to start enjoying these years of freedom.

For my kid sister and brother, I would hope this wish would bring them both the happiness they seek in their professional and private life, if they even have one. And for all my other family members and friends, I hope this wish will put an end to their worries and bring them the absolute happiness I think they deserve.

I wish to communicate with my loved ones once they've passed away. Since I've never had anyone extremely close to me pass away I'm scared to think about what my life will be like if I can't see or talk to the people I love most. So with this wish I'd still be able to see and talk to them as if they were still alive.

I wish for wealth. Not necessarily in monetary form and I don't mean to come off as being shallow or ungrateful for wishing for money because I'm really not. But let's face it. Being wealthy can be beneficial and rewarding. Wishing for wealth would allow me the time and opportunity to pursue my dreams, travel and ultimately, get lucky with that lady over there. And with that one. And also that one over there.

So when downing my very first big cat later today, I'll think of these wishes and frigging hope my genie is listening.

5 Comments:

Blogger bastard united said...

Hope your wishes come true.. For now, I wish that I was at Ruai Kitai downing a few with my buddies there...

*pooffff*

Shite nothing happened la kanid. Im still here....

Friday, 24 August, 2007  
Blogger sour milk said...

i wish all the bastards die before i do. sorry, every chance is a good chance to vent for this phase.

Friday, 24 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

24? Really? Wow!

Saturday, 25 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

24 huh? Riiiiiggghhht. Get over it already!

Saturday, 25 August, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

bastard united : how you wish.

sourmilk : thats not very nice.

janice t : yes. 24. wow.

mart j : i am over it. for now.

Sunday, 26 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home