A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Time

If I could stop time...And here I must...pause...because...I get really confused when bending the laws of relativity. If time speeds up around me then I'm moving much slower and that's kind of a good thing - what is this life if full of care, we have no time to stand and stare?

Conversely, if time slows down I'm going to be seen by the rest of society as one of those bastards who dashes about like a blue-arsed fly - I don't like that. So, it follows, if time STOPS, I'll disappear into the void of infinity with a puff of dust, like some manic cartoon roadrunner - beep, beep!!!

So, if I could stop time - I most def-fuck-in-ite-ly wouldn't!!!

But if I could grab an alternative super power out of the box it would be the ability to fly because that has got to be the best thing for the environment right now - that and the fact that I detest wasting time in airports.

my ride's clock is fast
i'm living in the future
driving in the past

6 Comments:

Blogger bastard united said...

Time is never time at all, you could never.......


this entry reminds me of smashing pumpkins and the heroes series..
Yataaa.......

Friday, 17 August, 2007  
Blogger Arth Akal said...

hey, jas...i realized all the colors you wore in Kuching were all blue. hahah! just check out this blog from post to post, man!

Friday, 17 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll definitely stop time before deadlines! Or when I'm running late, and most importantly when I sleeppppppppp.

Friday, 17 August, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

bastard united : yeah...that jap dude. it will be so cool to have his power.

arth : he travelled light.

irry : we all wish we can

Saturday, 18 August, 2007  
Blogger Shalina Vadivale said...

Did u take the photo yourself? It's really good!

Tuesday, 21 August, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

cuukie : no i didnt. my evil twin brother who has this unbelivable photogrphy skills took that one but it is beautiful, isnt it.

Wednesday, 22 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home