A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Cravings And Choc

Cravings can be a horrible thing. They badger and wheedle and whine at you until you give in...or figure out how to give in. In my former life, I had something of a sweet tooth. If it was sweet and didn't run away, I ate it. If it tried to run away, I gave chase and beat it down until it cried, "Fine! Eat me! You'll pay for it later!".

And so this morning, I decided to give in to my cravings and hang my Christian robe so I could bake my favorite cookie. Its my very own recipe. And all you need are these :-

1. Plain and wholemeal flour
2. 3 eggs
3. Choc chips
4. Almonds and walnuts
5. Lots of soft brown sugar
6. A little caster sugar
7. Lots of butter
8. Some cinnamon
9. Vanilla essence
10. Sour cream
11. Bicarbonate of soda
12. A little salt
13. Langkau...if you want

I didn't think putting the measurement and the step-by-step preparation was necessary here because its really up to you. Of course you've got to mix the butter and two sugar first and add on the eggs and the rest after you get a good creamy mix of the butter, sugar and eggs. Bake at 190 deg for 10 mins.

What's important is the consistency of the batter later. You don't want the batter to be too soggy or too thick either.

The end result? It was amazingly nice as always. Sweet and nice.

And for that, my Protestant God would have approve my not being in church today.

5 Comments:

Blogger Arth Akal said...

i really didn't know you can bake, kanid.

Monday, 27 August, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

arth : and nowwwww, you knowwwww. i'm also a certified licensed commercial arline pilot.

Monday, 27 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Langkau? Are you serious?

Monday, 27 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pilot????
baking i could grudgingly buy it since the cookies do look yummy,but flying a plane...
Does that mean u could fly in a private jet whenever u like to?

that'd be total coolness.

Tuesday, 28 August, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

joey laguna : of course not!

irry : in the years that you've known me, have i ever mentioned ever being a pilot? No? Welll there...

Tuesday, 28 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home