A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Favourite AV

In the last hour - its 12:47am now - I only thought about you. Fifteen and a half times twice.

I thought of your slender legs. Your thighs clad in jeans or skirted fabric swirling or stockings. I thought of the way your knees would touch when you're driving. The way your ankles curl when you walk - but then I stopped thinking of your legs. The curve of the back of your knee causes my attention to slip quickly. Quietly to the soft of your spine down your backside - and I get easily distracted there, so I try not to think of your lovely, lovely long legs.

Five times I thought of your luminous smile, the way your cheek would feel like silk, like velvet, like ice cream melting when you've just come in from the cold Osaka night air.

Once I thought about twirling you on the dance floor but then maybe you don't dance.

Three and a half times I thought about the curve of your hips, the bone of your pelvis and how it fits next to mine like puzzle pieces. Like the cap of a pen clicks onto the barrel. Like a condom snapping fit onto...you get the drift.

Once I thought of that look you gave me when I stared at my HP monitor screen (Hewlett Packard rocks to the power of 75, yo), which seems to say, take me and I'm yours and I love you and I wish you were inside me right now and I still feel you everywhere (or maybe that's what my look said) and I wanted to jump, dive, claw, climb out of my chair over to you, push that ugly looking bastard - sometimes there are two - out of the way so I could taste you, put my hands on your skin, hear to you gasp, breathe into my ear and hold you close.

Once I thought of the way your fingertips feel on my neck, casual, the way you leave them there while we sit, you in your kimono and I in...whatever they call that thing. You know, that Japanese robe thingy the men wears.

Four times I thought of that way you laugh when you're nervous, gentle and slow, while your eyes dance, searching for recognition, searching for someone to see you.

Fifteen and a half times isn't very many considering how many hours your magic, your thrilling smoky voice, your sweet smile, your raw insight have taken flight, settling your images in my mind hour after hour after hour....after hour....after hour...

Shit!!! Now, how did my fingers get sticky...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your Hikaru Koto lah! I think you need a break. Let's do langkau over the weekend!

Thursday, 11 October, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

langkau fiction : good idea.

Friday, 12 October, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Demented-san, the one worn by men are also called kimono.

Friday, 19 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home