A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Hiatus corpus whatever

It's been over a year now.

But fuck that. I was just being lazy and shit.

A few people I know, both relations and acquaintance passed on. One drowned while another overdosed on some crazy drugs. At least the former was doing what he loved. Don't get me wrong, the other guy loved the drugs but he once told me it was his only way out.

The year's almost ending and here I am still planning that trip to somewhere, anywhere.

This could work this time. The trip. To somewhere. Any where.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home