A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Picture Story XII

Errr...sunset?

Do not litter

In deep thoughts

Weaving

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha the message from Mr Keropok is very funny!

-anon

Wednesday, 16 March, 2011  
Blogger Demented said...

anon : the village clown

Wednesday, 16 March, 2011  
Anonymous Lathavijayakumar said...

the sunset is so nice.

Saturday, 19 March, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's this? so long and no new post??

-anon

Tuesday, 29 March, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home