A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

To The Walls With My Balls


Call these guys what you want.

Ol' school, retro, whatever but I'm now listening to this German outfit, Accept's - Balls To The Wall - and that song, in my humble opinion rocks to the power of 10. This is one of those catchy tunes where you get it the first time and if you didn't, then you're either tone deaf or just a plain stupid.

But before you even bother to go you tube this magnum opus, it goes something like this - balls to the wall, balls to the wall, you'll get your balls to the wall, maaaan...balls to the wall, balls to the wall.

Baaaa......lllllllllllssssss.

I mean, how difficult is that? Baaaalllllllssssss...

It is also a good song on a rainy day. And its raining here where I'm at.

And the stupid case I'm suppose to do is conveniently adjourned to Thursday. Fuck you, Plantiff lawyer!

=======================================================

So I was over in the Philippines just before Christmas and that was nice.

It was also my first and definitely not my last because I'm so fucking going again later this year. There isn't much to say except that it rocks like that song, balls to the motherfuckin' walls, kinda. I think Thailand is all good but I find them ladies who speaks English with that definitive slang to be, somehow more appealing.

The big city was nice. Nice because stuff were cheap. But shit, it was a weird to walk into a 7-11 and be greeted by a nice smiling security man strapped with enough fire power to take down a small fucking bank. But I suppose in a country like the Phil, that sort of security detail is necessary. And you just have to do the pork run. I swear to G, how they make pork taste so good there is just mind boggling.

And I also did Fields Avenue. Balls to the motherfuckin' walls. Again.

Here's a tip - when doing Fields Avenue, make sure you have lots of lollipops in your pockets. It works with the street kids. There's a lot them. Never throw money. Give lollipops instead.

Speaking of lollipops, the Lollipop Bar just down the road probably has got the most square feet of fun than the rest of the bar I walked into. And I got acquainted with Mary Grace from one of the islands. I don't know if that's her real name but who gives a shit. And she was very nice. The way she danced, I mean.

Anyhow, its really quite dreary watching them girls do the pseudo-dance and they look even more disinterested to but hey, how often do you get to see them girls do-that-thang, yo?

Pictures, you ask? Are you out of your fucking mind?

That is all.


4 Comments:

Blogger Everywhere I go, I see beautiful... said...

wow ! interesting

Tuesday, 08 May, 2012  
Blogger iiqbal hady said...

goodwork and interesting :D

iiqbalhady.blogspot.com

Thursday, 31 May, 2012  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, 29 June, 2012  
Blogger ie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, 23 July, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home