A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

JC Day

You can say what you want about JC and his whole "turn the other cheek" mentality as it applies to neck crushing badasstitude but the second coming of Big Jay Cee in chapter 19 of the awesome Book of Revelation treads a fine line between being intense, hardcore and the totally insane.

In St John's account of the Apocalypse, the big bossman of all King of Kings busts out of heaven on a white horse, wearing robes drenched in blood and shooting a huge, double edge sword out of His mouth.

He smites the Armies of Darkness with the mouth blade, chokeslams the devil and his minions into a burning lake of fiery brimstone and then rides off into the sunset leaving behind nothing but a bloody field of bird-eaten corpses.

=============================

That is totally awesome.

2 Comments:

Anonymous langkau said...

why can't the Big JC just tell the demons "go fuck off and die!"...they'd be gone because of His powerful word, right? swear word some more, how cam go wrong one la?

Tuesday, 12 July, 2011  
Blogger Demented said...

kanid : the apostle John was high on some crazy shit. He'll, he was marooned on an island probably smoking some island shit.

Friday, 15 July, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home