A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Talking Whisper




"Do not interrupt me. I am talking to my whisper"







Awesome.

3 Comments:

Anonymous langkau said...

he's either going to be depressed poet or a writer of magical realism.

either way you have to worry...a bit. unless he makes a lot of money, that is.

Thursday, 30 June, 2011  
Blogger Demented said...

I think i make him play tennis.

Sunday, 10 July, 2011  
Blogger zzccff said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, 07 June, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home