A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Holiday

The coolest thing about this weekend apart from it being a weekend and a Saturday and all, is that its Christmas day. Not x'mas, fuckers! Get it fucking right, for fucks sake. It's 'Christ-mas'.

It is also a super cool day because the celebration on the 25th of every December is also the feast of the Son of Isis, the Goddess of Nature. It is said that in the days of antiquity the Babylonians who were the coolest people on earth back then would on this very day organise parties which included wild orgies of mindless sex, ravenous feasting, partying and just being plain drunk. They also gave presents afterwards.

I feel good, already.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Wat-e-ver!

-anon

Thursday, 23 December, 2010  
Blogger Demented said...

you be merry, anon. be merry.

Friday, 24 December, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home